Dr Nicole Burge and Brookfield Clinic
Having enjoyed 20 years of varied and interesting General Practice in the military as a Senior Medical Officer and as a GP partner in the UK, her decision to train and move into aesthetic medicine in 2007 has been fulfilling in many new ways and she is natural and experienced with clients of all ages, backgrounds and understanding.
The decision to set up a clinic in the beautiful N Devon area has proved both successful and enjoyable in helping men and women achieve more confidence in both their appearance and general health and attitudes with the use of simple and safe aesthetic treatments such as Anti-wrinkle (aka “Botulinum toxin”) treatments and dermal fillers.
Keeping current and credible is paramount to her professionalism and practice and she updates regularly to an advanced level with Cosmetic Courses/Aurora Clinics (the UK’s largest provider of botox training).
- Advanced qualified practitioner
- Accredited doctor and accredited clinic premises
- Use of only the highest quality products
- No hidden costs – all prices quoted up front with flexible payment options.
- Private, friendly, safe & appropriate treatments for you